Living in Kilgore you know your plumbing systems can take a beating sometimes. We may not always have severe cold weather like some parts of the country, but it is still important to make sure that your pipes and other plumbing fixtures are in optimum condition so you can enjoy hassle-free plumbing throughout the year.
At Super Plumbers we will arrive on the scene ready to tackle the problem. Our licensed technicians will assess the problem and devise a plan to resolve it. Call us today to discuss your needs and to schedule an appointment with one of our professional plumbers in Kilgore, TX.
We're a full-service plumbing company, standing by to help you with all your water, sewer and drain needs:
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Upgrade
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Leak Detection & Repair
- Garbage Disposals, Faucets & Sinks
- Leaking Water Pipe Repair
- Toiler Repair & Installation
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair
Want to make sure we are the right ones for the job? Check out our customer reviews and see what people have to say.
When to Call a 24 Hour Plumber
Dealing with a plumbing emergency is stressful. But knowing who to call when you have one could be a load off your mind. If you find yourself with a major issue after hours give us a call. We are available 24 hours a day for emergency services.
Here are a few tips on when to call a 24-hour plumber:
- When there is a sewer backup: When your sewer backs up, sewage stays stagnant at the backup point creating a health risk for your household. It also grossly limits your use of the facilities in your own home.
- There is a risk of flooding: A failed sump pump, burst pipe, sewer backup, etc. can all cause a flood. Flooding can cause damage to the structure of your home and become a safety hazard. Call us right away to take care of any of these problems.
- You do not have running water: Not having running water can be a safety concern as well. Without running water you cannot use the facilities. It also prevents you from cooking and cleaning.
- Burst pipe: A burst or frozen pipe can cause two major issues: flooding and no access to water. It’s important to know where your water shut off valves are. And in this case, call a skilled plumber immediately.
Do You Need to Replace Your Water Heater?
If you notice any of the following, it could mean you’re due for a replacement soon:
- Rust: If your hot water is rusty, your water heater could be rusting on the inside, and it could start leaking pretty soon. If so, this is a clear indication you are in need of a new water heater.
- Not enough hot water: If your shower keeps turning cold before you get done, it is probably time for a new water heater. The most common sign that your water heater will fail is a lack of hot water.
- Age: If the system is at least a decade old, it is time for you to call a professional plumber to replace it. An old water heater could become a headache if it malfunctions when you need it most.
- Leaking tank: If your water heater is leaking it could cause damage to your home. Fixing the leak is a temporary solution. Getting a new water heater is your best option.
You put a lot of money into your plumbing system. Taking care of it can be costly, but using one of our cost saving coupons can help tremendously.
Drain Cleaning Services
Having a clogged drain can be a nuisance. It can prevent you from carrying on with your daily activities. Our expert plumbers provide quality drain cleaning services when you need them most. Our services include:
- Snaking your drain: Snaking your drain is an effective way to get rid of clogs. It can free up your pipes in no time.
- Pipe replacement: Sometimes your pipes need to be replaced. As the years go by pipes corrode and become weak. At that point, they need to be replaced.
- Hydrojetting: A more powerful method of cleaning your drain is called hydro jetting. This loses up the blockage and clears it from the piping system.
for Kilgore, TX
Very prompt courteous man thank you
DIANNA - Kilgore, TX 75662
Very prompt courteous man thank you
Great timely service
DAVID - Kilgore, TX 75662
Sean - Kilgore, TX 75662
washer backing up ran cable and cleared
Cable cleared sewer line through cleanout in rear of home
kitchen sink stopped up ran cable unable to reach stoppage