Whether it’s preparing a hearty breakfast for the family or cleaning up after family dinner, your kitchen is involved with many daily chores. Make sure your kitchen plumbing appliances are working efficiently with expert kitchen plumbing services by Super Plumbers. Our expertise and quality work make sure homeowners in Tyler, TX can rely on their kitchen components all the time.
With honest pricing, let us assess your stubborn clogs and provide a reliable solution! Emergency service is available with no surprise fees.
Common Faucet Problems
Is a dripping faucet driving you crazy? Dripping faucets are one of the most common kitchen plumbing problems. In most cases, they can be traced back to one of these several issues:
- O-ring: The O-ring is a rubber disc that attaches to the stem screw and holds the handle of the faucet in place. O-ring issues usually cause dripping at the handle.
- Washers: When the faucet is turned on, a washer is forcefully pressed into the valve seat. If this becomes worn out or if the washer is incorrectly sized, you may experience dripping around the spout.
- Valve seat: Over time, the valve seat can wear out. This is most commonly caused by corrosion from minerals in the water. When this happens, you will notice dripping at the spout.
When to Replace Your Sink
Many homeowners will go their entire lives without replacing their sinks. The most common reason for replacing a sink is to update the design of your kitchen. If your kitchen is getting a face-lift, it only makes sense to include the sink as it is the main part of the overall aesthetic of the room.
Other reasons to replace the sink are if it is damaged and could cause water damage to the counter, or if the drain basket is broken.
How to Prevent Garbage Disposal Repairs
Garbage disposal repairs are a common problem for many homeowners. Here are several professional tips to prevent problems and save money on garbage disposal repairs:
- Never put hard material such as bones or shells in the disposal.
- If you have a lot to dispose of, do it in stages to not jam the disposal.
- When you are finished using it, run warm water over the blades.
- Never attempt DIY disposal repairs. Always trust a professional who knows what they are doing.
From dents to corroded wires, trust us with your common water heater repair issues! As a licensed and insured company, our techs are ready to serve you anytime.
Let’s Work Together for Your Kitchen Plumbing
Our trained and experienced technicians provide comprehensive care for all your plumbing needs. We also include the following unique features and benefits designed to improve your overall customer experience:
- 24-7 emergency service
- Expertly trained technicians
- Competitive pricing