Are you worried about repiping your home? Many homeowners avoid this service for as long as possible because of its perceived cost and trouble that comes with it. The truth is that repiping is quite affordable and simple when you work with the right company. At Super Plumbers, we provide homeowners in Tyler, TX with comprehensive repiping options that can meet any budget.
With upfront pricing, Tyler homeowners look to us for their plumbing needs! Call us to book your next service!
Should You Repair or Repipe?
This is the classic question that many homeowners ask themselves. Is it better to repair their pipes or repipe them and start fresh? The answer is completely dependent on your unique situation. For example, if your pipe is experiencing a small leak but is in otherwise good condition, we would recommend repairing it. However, if the pipe is constantly leaking and requires frequent repairs, we would recommend repiping. At Super Plumbers, we never recommend products or services that would not genuinely benefit the customer.
Signs that Repiping Is Necessary
If you experience any of the following symptoms in your home, it could indicate that whole home repiping is definitely required:
- Change of color, smell or taste to the water.
- Rising water bills.
- Drastic change in water pressure.
- Pipes require frequent repairs.
- Pipes are old and deteriorating.
PEX or Copper?
In the plumbing industry, there are two standards in piping material. Both PEX and copper have redeeming features that make them perfect for certain homeowners. Here are the main differences between the two:
- Made from a flexible material that is easy and inexpensive to install.
- Unlikely to freeze and is resistant to acidic substances.
- Cannot be connected directly to a water heater.
- Damaged by UV light and cannot be used outdoors.
- Strong and sturdy.
- Strong joints are leak-proof and will not sag over time.
- It will last much longer than PEX.
- The upfront cost to install it is higher.
If you are unsure which material is best for you, ask us, and we will be happy to make recommendations based on your unique needs and budget.
Cracked seals and deteriorating joints can cause gas line issues! Schedule a repair or replacement service with our licensed and insured team.
Work With Us Today
In addition to providing homeowners with quality plumbing services and repipe options, we also include the following unique features to our service that further benefits our clients:
- Quality workmanship
- Competitive pricing