Most people don’t think about their water heater until they wake up to a cold shower. The truth is your water heater is one of your home’s most critical appliances. You rely on it to provide hot water for showering, washing dishes, laundry, and many more activities.
That’s why it’s critical to have a reliable water heater company on call. At Super Plumbers, you can count on us to meet all your water heater needs. Whether you need water heater repair, replacement, installation, or replacement services, call us for fast, efficient, and reliable service. We’re proud to service Kilgore, TX, and surrounding areas.
For a longer lifespan, consider switching to a tankless water heater system with the help of our technicians. Call us today!
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Your water heater may last for many years, but even the most well-maintained heater eventually needs to be replaced. Here are a few signs you may need a new water heater:
- It’s old: Water heaters last about 10 years. If yours is older or nearing the end of its useful life, your best bet is to replace it sooner rather than later.
- Leaking water: Even a small leak around the base of your water heater will get worse. Have your unit inspected by a professional to determine whether replacement is the best option.
- Loud noises: Banging and rumbling noises typically result from sediment building up at the bottom of your tank.
- No hot water: Before deciding to replace your water heater, inspect it for common problems.
Water Heater Maintenance Tips
Whether you have an electric, gas, or tankless water heater, regular maintenance is the best way to guarantee longevity and top performance.
Gas and electric water heater maintenance:
- Flush the tank
- Check the anode rod
- Test the pressure release valve
Tankless water heater maintenance:
- Clean the air intake filter
- Flush the water heater
Schedule your next drain cleaning service with our experts! Expect high-quality workmanship and no mess left behind.
Do You Need a Plumber to Install a New Water Heater?
If you’re thinking about installing a new water heater yourself, you may want to evaluate the risks and hire a professional instead. Hot water tank installation is not your typical DIY project, and the consequences of making mistakes are serious. Here are some key benefits of hiring a pro to install your water heater:
- Risk-free installation
- Years of experience
- Professional training
- Long-term support
- Guaranteed service