Nothing can put a damper on your day like a clogged toilet. Not only does the toilet become unusable, but clogged toilets also cause unpleasant smells, overflowing issues and, in extreme cases, lead to burst pipes. Let the experts at Super Plumbers take care of your clogged toilet repair needs. Our experts have the most efficient and economical solutions to meet your needs.
For quality repipe options, call our trusted technicians for on-time arrivals and no mess left behind work. We provide PEX and Copper options.
What Causes Clogged Toilets and Plumbing Stoppage?
Clogs can impact your home in two ways. First, you can experience a clog in a single toilet in your home in the private line. You can also experience a clog in the sewer line which results in a complete plumbing stoppage. The causes for these clogs include:
- Foreign objects: This happens when a foreign object gets flushed down the toilet and becomes lodged in the line. This issue is often the result of children playing around the toilet. Almost anything can get flushed down the toilet including toys, hairbrushes, toothbrushes, and even shampoo bottles.
- Simple Clogs: These clogs are more likely to cause a plumbing stoppage. They are the result of materials building up in the line. Common culprits include using too much toilet paper, flushing non-water soluble items such as paper towels, diapers, or other personal care products.
How Do We Repair The Issue?
With each situation, we assess the clog carefully to come up with the most effective and efficient solution. During the repair, we will explain the problem and offer advice and recommendations on how to avoid the problem in the future. We will also inspect your toilet to make sure there is no damage to the bowl or ceramic that would require toilet repair or replacing the toilet completely.
Let our sewer line experts give you a comprehensive assessment with a sewer video inspection! Call us for competitive pricing and 24/7 support.
How to Avoid Clogged Toilets
Follow these professional tips to avoid clogs in the future:
- Place a garbage can next to the toilet for non-water soluble items.
- Install a childproof lock on the toilet so small children cannot play around it.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
- If needed, flush twice.
Reasons to Choose Us
In addition to providing superior service and high-quality workmanship, our customers can enjoy the following unique benefits when they work with us:
- Expert workmanship
- Competitive pricing