As a Longview resident, our plumbing system can be put to the test at times. Although we may not have brutal winters like other parts of the country, it is still important to make sure that your pipes and other plumbing fixtures are in tip-top condition so you can enjoy problem-free plumbing throughout the year.
At Super Plumbers we will come to you ready to solve whatever issues you may have. We provide professional plumbing services that get to the root of the problem. Call us today to discuss your needs and to schedule an appointment with one of our expert plumbers in Longview, TX.
We're a full-service plumbing company, standing by to help you with all your water, sewer and drain needs:
- Emergency Services
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Upgrade
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Leak Detection & Repair
- Garbage Disposals, Faucets & Sinks
- Leaking Water Pipe Repair
- Toiler Repair & Installation
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair
Still not sure we are the right ones for the job? Check out our 5-star rated customer testimonials and see why we have such a stellar reputation.
What Is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
Waking up to a plumbing problem in the middle of the night can be a headache! But it helps to know what is considered a plumbing emergency and what you can put off until the next day. If you’re experiencing any of the following, give us a call for 24-hour emergency service:
- Burst Pipe: Burst pipes are considered an emergency because they can put your property at risk for flooding. They can also slow down or cripple your household from doing daily activities like taking a shower, doing laundry, or using the bathroom. Contact us for 24-hour emergency service if you find yourself in this predicament.
- Sewer Backing Up: Having your sewer backup is not only a disgusting experience, but it can also be a health hazard to you and your family. Raw sewage can expose your household to contaminants and bacteria. It can also damage property and leave behind a noxious smell.
- Malfunctioning Water Heater: A water heater that is either leaking, making noises, or produces water with a strange color and odor is in need of emergency repair.
- Overflowing Toilet: Much like a sewer backup, an overflowing toilet can expose your household to contaminants. It can also cause damage to your home and plumbing system. If your toilet is overflowing call us for emergency plumbing services right away.
Does Your Water Heater Need Repair?
Your water heater is a vital part of your plumbing. That is why keeping it in proper working order is crucial! Here are a few signs that your water heater needs repair:
- Pool of water: If you notice water gathering at the base of your water heater it is time to call a professional to take a look. While it could just be condensation, if the tank itself is leaking, replacement may be needed.
- Little to no hot water: If you notice you have no hot water, or it takes a long time for your water to get hot, it may be time to call our expert plumbers for repair.
- Noisy unit: A rumbling noise in your tank is a sign that sediment has accumulated in your unit. It will most definitely need maintenance, and if the problem is too severe, it may have to be replaced.
- Rusty water: Brown or rusty water can also be attributed to a sediment buildup in your tank. Maintaining your unit can reduce these episodes considerably. Our plumbers will be more than happy to do the job for you.
Your plumbing system is a big investment, but you can save on costs by taking advantage of any one of our coupons.
Clogged Drain Repair Services
Our professional plumbers tailor their work according to the situation at hand. If you have a clogged drain we will come out to you and perform a full inspection to make sure we tackle the problem efficiently and effectively.
We offer the following drain cleaning services:
- Drain Snaking: If we can’t unclog your drain using conventional methods like using a plunger, we utilize the snake to clear the blockage.
- Hydrojetting: A water jetter makes use of a high-pressure pump to blast away the stubborn blockages and clear heavy clogs.
- Replacing Pipes: If all else fails, as a last resort we will replace the pipes that are beyond repair.
for Longview, TX
MRPARKER - Longview, TX 75601
Great service, quick scheduling, courteous technician
KERRY - Longview, TX 75601
Service was great, scheduling was quick and timely, and the technician (Matt) was courteous and clean.
KRIS - Longview, TX 75605
Professional, Great Service, multiple texts letting me know when he would arrive. Highly recommend!
Great, friendly service in a mask
PAM - Longview, TX 75601
Sheila - Longview, TX 75605
Great job and careful inspection.
main sewerline under home rotted out causing frequent stoppages . entire line would need to be repipped