As a Lindale resident, you know your plumbing system can often be put to the test. Our winters may not be that severe, but it is still of utmost importance to ensure your pipes are in excellent condition so you can enjoy hassle-free plumbing around the year.
At Super Plumbers our expert plumbers will arrive ready to tackle whatever problems you may have. We will assess the problem and give you an estimate before we start work. Call us today to discuss your needs and to schedule an appointment with one of our professional plumbers in Lindale, TX.
Are we the right ones for the job? You decide! Check out our customer testimonials and see what people have to say.
Do You Need a 24 Hour Emergency Plumber?
Being awoken by a plumbing emergency can be a pain in the neck. But if you know who to call when you have one could give you peace of mind. If you have a major issue after hours give us a call. We are available around the clock for emergency services.
Here are a few tips on when to call a 24-hour plumber:
- Sewer backup: If your backs up, sewage remains at the backup point causing a health hazard for you and your family. It also interferes with the function of your home.
- Flooding risk: A failed sump pump, burst pipes, sewer backup could all contribute to a flooding risk. Flooding can become a safety hazard and disrupt your household. Call us right away to take care of any of these problems.
- No running water: Not having running water can be an inconvenience as well as a safety concern. Without running water your whole household comes to a stop. You can’t cook or use the facilities.
- Busted pipe: A burst pipe can mean flooding and/or no access to water. In this case you need to call a skilled plumber immediately.
Is It Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
Have you ever been taking a shower and the water turns cold before you finish? This could be an indicator that your water heater is malfunctioning. It could be time to replace it.
- 10-15 years old: An old water heater is just a disaster waiting to happen. If your water heater is a decade or more old and experiencing issues, it is time to get a new one.
- Leaking unit: If your water heater is leaking it could cause damage to your home. Getting a new water heater is your best option. Let one of our licensed plumbers take care of the job for you.
- Rust: Rusty water could mean your water heater is rusting on the inside. It can start leaking any minute. At this point you may need a new water heater.
You invest a lot in your plumbing system. There are costs associated with it, but using one of our coupons can help ease that financial burden.
Clogged Drain Solutions
Having a clogged drain can prevent you from carrying on with your daily activities. Our expert plumbers provide quality drain cleaning services when you need them most. Our services include:
- Pipe replacement: This is basically a last resort. As time passes pipes corrode and become weak. At this point, they need to be replaced. But before reaching that point there are two other options.
- Snaking: Snaking your drain is a common method used by plumbers to get rid of clogs. It can free up your pipes effectively.
- Hydrojetting: A more forceful way of cleaning your drain is called hydro jetting. This method blasts water through your pipes clearing them up.
for Lindale, TX
Betty - Lindale, TX 75771
Very prompt and profesional Thank you super plumbers
Great service. And on time .
Melton - Lindale, TX 75771
KARA - Lindale, TX 75771
BREE - Lindale, TX
Quick fix, but explained clearly the way and why it needed to be fixed that way.
MAIN SEWER LINE TO HOME STOPPED UP CAUSING HOME TO BACK UP NO CLENOUT PRESENT
HALL TUB BACKING UP